marți, 11 august 2009

The pray of a dac-men

When it was not death
nothing unmortal.
Neither the life-giveing pip
It was today,not tomorrow,not yesterday...not forever.
Because one was all,and all was one
While earth,the skys,the ether all the world
Were beyond those which never lived.
Since then you were alone
And now I'm asking myself:
Who is my Lord?

He is the only Lord which setends
in front of all Godds.
And from ocean of water
The Power above is with us.
He give's godds-soul ,and world-pace.
He is for humanity the source of salvation
Up you're hearts!Sing for him!

He is the end of death
and the birth of life!
And he give's me to see the daylight
And my heart was fulfilled with the
witchery of mercy.
In the sound of the wind
I heard hi's walk...

Chased away of world
by my years are passing
I will arrive back only when
my eyes are stop crying.
Then all human in the world...An enemy is born!
And I realize then:Theat i don't know myself anymore!
Then torture and pain pass-of
Then i curse my motherwhich i've loved .
When the cruel hate ,it feels like LOVE..
Then i will forget my pain...and die!

Outsider without laws
I wanna die then!
My reproachlul corps in the streets to throw it away!
And give to theat priest
Expensive mortuary corwn...
And ask him to beat the dogs..to pull-out my heart!

Again those which will throw
stones in my face
Have mercy,Lord,give them forever life...
Then only then,lord,I can thank you..

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu